|May 21, 2013 10:00 am||to||May 22, 2013 6:00 pm|
Under the auspices of H.E. Minister of Communications and Information Technology, Eng. Atef Helmy, Information Technology Industry Development Agency (ITIDA) organizes MicroCom Exhibition and Forum that will be held on the 21st and 22nd of May, 2013 at “Al-Saraya Ballroom”, Intercontinental City Stars, Cairo.
Microcom is being held to support ICT small businesses and micro enterprises through a variety of programs to develop and market their products. As a result of this initiative, more than 200 applications and products were developed providing integrated solutions for all economic sectors in the following fields:
- Financial Services
- Human resources
- Enterprise Management
- Design and Development of Websites and E-commerce Services
- Cloud Computing Applications
- Embedded Systems
It is worth mentioning that the forum will witness the presence of a group of ministers and businessmen as well as a number of companies operating in several economy sectors. Attendees will be able to:
- Identify how to enhance the efficiency of your business and reduce costs through seminars and workshops, as well as a specialized expo for IT solutions.
- Contact and communicate with decision makers from different economic sectors and get introduced to the most prominent small and micro enterprises (SMEs) operating in the IT field.
- Obtain the best offers and prices from more than 100 exhibiting companies that present integrated solutions for your businesses in various sectors.
- Attend and participate in workshops on the sidelines of the exhibition, during which advantages of the application of information and communication technology in developing businesses in economy sectors will be discussed with application examples.To register, please visit MicroCom Website or call 01002408867/8
Invitation : HERE